Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Snap, A Set and a Song - Garden





Time once again to link with Thea at A Snap, A Set and A Song for this week's theme of Garden. Stop by her site to see her take - and possibly join us with your own post.




A Snap

Right now - as we are just one day away from the first day of winter here, gardens are not much to look at. However, back in April we visited EPCOT at Walt Disney World during the International Flower and Garden Festival.


The Set

Assorted views from the International Flower and Garden Festival set to Peter Paul and Mary's Garden Song (Live)




The Song





  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colourful snap and I love your set too, full of gorgeous flowers, the show would have been awesome to have seen. Nothing like a bit of octopus's garden to start my day, it will be stuck in my head all day lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole thing was terrific! I enjoyed the photos and the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning snap! I love the floating flowers!!
    Beautiful set of garden images, just lovely.
    And I love how you always pick a song that I don't think of but always end up thinking "Why didn't I think of that!?"

    Thanks for a great SS&S and for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete