Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Snap, A Set and A Song - Sky




Time once again to link with Thea at A Snap, A Set and A Song for this week's theme of Sky. Stop by her site to see her take - and possibly join us with your own post.




I have seen some very interesting skies in the past month. Allow me to share some of them with you this week.


The Snap


This is the skyline that I see whenever I take the ferry into Manhattan. There is something new taking shape on the site of the former World Trade Center - the Freedom Tower.



The Set





The Song





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sky photos! And we chose the same song! Actually, the song you chose for the Life theme was my first choice too, and then I went with Howard Jones. Funny how good minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have done that a few times now. :-)

      GMTA indeed.

      Delete
  2. Great snap!
    Love all of the sky shots.
    And you and Wendy...great minds!!

    Thanks so much for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete